Farmer Palmers Tickets – Saturday 11th July – Morning Session (9am-1pm).
Before buying your tickets please be aware:
The New Look Farmer Palmers tourist attraction is designed to ensure that we can facilitate and manage a social distancing provision, safeguarding everyone at the farm park.
Please help us give you the best we can by respecting the fact that you may find it is run a little differently from before.
We Respectfully Ask That You Help Us Comply By:
- 1st choice: Wash your hands regularly
- 2nd choice: Sanitise regularly
- You are welcome to bring your own sanitiser/ gloves and face coverings
- Follow our signage and instructions from our team and maintain social distancing
Farmer Palmers Farm Park Team Will Be:
- Cleaning regularly
- Have the training to help them deliver the Farmer Palmers Experience in a new way.
Open Areas For Children To Enjoy:
(please be aware of any new signage or one-way systems when you visit):
- Straw Mountain (limit to 6 families please)
- Pedal Tractors
- New Toilets
- Animal Barn is now the “Grazing Barn” – somewhere to eat takeaway from the Hen House on socially-distanced tables/benches
- BIG Barn (formerly used for pony rides) will now host the Animal Demonstrations (these will be non-contact and socially distanced but great!)
- Sand Play and Wendy Houses
- Splash Zone
- Pedal Go-Karts
- Hen House (for take-away service)
- Outdoor Animal Pens
- Play Field
- Tractor Ride (additional charge)
- Woodland Walk (“The World of Dinosaur Roar” is anticipated to open in August 2020)
- Maize Maze
Areas temporarily closed are:
🚫 Indoor Soft Play, Milking Demo, Little Farmers Barn and both Bouncy Castles (as at 4th July 2020)
For more information check out the below or sign up for our newsletters.
Sign up for our Newsletters. so you know what’s happening and when!
Enjoy your day. We will see you very soon!
Farmer Palmers Farm Park, Poole Dorset BH16 6EU