Moo Money or Family Gift Vouchers T&C’s
Vouchers must be presented, WITH THEIR PAPER RECEIPTS, to redeem. Unless otherwise stated in the Voucher or required by law, the following additional terms apply to all Vouchers:
- A Gift Voucher must have a valid Farmer Palmers Till Receipt with it at the time of presentation to our staff to validate the Gift Voucher.
- Upon production of the items in 1, together, can the Gift Voucher be redeemed to our Staff to activate.
- £10 Gift Voucher cards can be used for part payment of counter sales only i.e. Birthday parties, Group Bookings, Membership, Full Father Christmas Experience, Food, Gifts or purchasing of any other items whilst in the park.
- Our Family Day Out Gift Voucher can only be used for admission.
- If the purchase of goods is less than the Gift Voucher we will give change
- If the purchase of goods is more than the Gift Voucher you must pay us the difference.
- Farmer Palmers is not responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or Voucher reference numbers.
- Vouchers are issued to you personally and duplicate use, sale or trade of a Voucher is prohibited.
- The Moo Money Vouchers are not set up to give online discounts. Please bring in, in person, when purchasing to gain the discount.
- We accept ‘Moo Money’ vouchers for meals or drinks within our set packages. i.e. Birthday Party Packages or Group Bookings (not admission vouchers)#
- We reserve the right to withhold vouchers if full payment is not received into our bank.
Terms of Sale and Shipping
- Farmer Palmer’s Vouchers, with receipts and gift card, will be dispatched within 24 hours if ordered before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
- Weekend Postage – please allow an extra day.
In addition to Farmer Palmer’s Standard Terms & Conditions.
All purchases through our website are subject to product availability. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities offered on our website or limit the sales of our products or services to any person, household, geographic region or jurisdiction.
Prices for our products are subject to change, without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, prices displayed on our website are quoted in English pounds.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse orders, including without limitation, orders that appear to be placed by distributors or resellers. If we believe that you have made a false or fraudulent order, we will be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the colour or design of the products on our website. We have made efforts to ensure the colour and design of our products are displayed as accurately as possible on our website.
Our direct payment gateway is provided and hosted by SagePay & PayPal. They provide us with the online payment platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through SagePay’s and PayPal’s data storage, databases and application. They store your data on a secure server behind a advanced secure firewalls.
Our direct payment gateways complete your purchase, then SagePay or PayPal store your credit card data. Your purchase transaction data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa and MasterCard.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For further information on PCI-DSS requirements, please visit www.pcisecuritystandards.org.
The cards we can except via our direct payment gateway providers are Visa,Visa Debit, MasterCard and MasterCard Debit.
When your order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128-bit SSL encryption. They are only decrypted after they reaching our payment gateway providers secure servers. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
By accessing this site (farmerpalmers.co.uk), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this Service;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials provided by this site are on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials for this site, even if we or one of our authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on this site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials for this Service are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the farmerpalmers.co.uk website and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us or this site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We may revise these terms of service for this site at any time without notice. By using this Service you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: email@example.com or writing to the address below:
Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park, Wareham Road, Organford, Poole, United Kingdom, BH16 6EU
Company’s Legal Name: Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park Limited
Company’s Place of Registration: Registered in the UK
Registered Address: The Stable House, Wareham Road, Organford, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6Eu
Company Registration No. 3427509 All transactions in GBP
Vat No. 711862839
Telephone Number: 01202 622 022
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: 15th December 2018.